How to submit your photo to the POC project.
1. find your partner to pose with
2. put on the clothes that best describe you as a Canadian
3. practice your pose (see People Gallery for example)
4. take your photo or have someone else take your photo (can be easier and you may meet a new Canadian friend)
5. email your photo or photos to us, yes you can submit more than one
6. Questions? you can email those to us at the address below as well
HAVE FUN! We cannot wait to see your photo and thank you for collaborating with us on this project.
The 'Not So' Fine Print:
By submitting your photo to this project, you agree that you own the rights to your photo.
By submitting your photo to this project you agree that you will allow us to post your photo to this website and to our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages.
You also agree that we can present your photo at the Gallery Opening for this project.
We will only make one print of your photo, which will be displayed at the show.
We will credit you for your image and link to your website, Flickr account or any other personal website of your choosing. We will not use your last names or any other private information.
We will not share your email address with anyone, period.
You will get a newsletter from us by email from time to time letting you know how the project is coming. You can, at any time, opt out of the email newsletter.